iYellow Corkboard




So we all want to learn about wine, and I want to help you learn - easily, socially and with a sense of humour.

Wine is exciting, social, difficult, high brow and deep it is not just for the elite, it is for regular people, like you and me. I want to teach and lead you all you need to know about wine. I will coordinate and lead wine tastings, wine outings, wine tours, buses to Wine Country and special events (The Grape and Wine Festival, Hillebrand Jazz Concert and winemakers dinners). This wine club is for all types of members from beginners to advavnced levels.

Overall, I want to help you learn. I want you to develop a passion of wine. The real fun lies in the events surrounding wine, like tours, tastings and a friendly learning environment . For those of you who had to chance to go on the Christmas Wine Tour, or our own privately held wine tasting seminar titled "Give Thanks to Wine" that Paxton Allewell and I arranged, you know that it is fun and easy to learn about wine, and it doesn't have to be complicated or snubbish.

I have been in wine for over 8 years, have experienced wine and food together, led wine tastings, and added humour and fun to everything minute of it. I invite everyone to pass this on, and let everyone they know join so that we can all learn and have fun together. For those of you who know me, you know I like to keep things spicy and full of fun and laughter, for those of you who don't know - you are in for a great surprise and an amazing adventure.

I want you to be a part of this wine club. I will make learning easy, social and so much fun. Please email me at aiello_angela@hotmail.com with "wine club" as the subject heading to be added to my list. This way you will recieve invitations to amazing events and weekly interactive wine updates.

Your Wine Enthusiast
Angela Aiello