Soundtrack gone Sideways

Dear music lovers and fellow Sideways fans:

I would like to introduce you to a soundtrack that I think will inspire you like the finest bottle of wine; I'm talking about the Sideways soundtrack.

Yes, it's true that the Sideways soundrack was released a few years ago, but nevertheless its jazzy sound is as fresh and alluring as ever! And not only that - You probably didn't even know it existed! I'm so glad I found this soundtrack a few weeks back and I just had to tell you about it since these tunes are perfect for Spring & Summer.

Now this soundtrack no doubt reminds me of the Academy Award- Winning movie of the same name, which is something I like about it...but I truly enjoy this soundtrack's light-hearted, nostalgic sound, especially the sax and accordion elements! There are a couple of sad songs too, which gives the soundtrack even more depth and versatility.

So, how about this...pick up a bottle of Pinot Noir -- no #@%!$ Merlot! allowed, as Miles would say -- Sit back, press play, and enjoy the soundtracks sweet sounds on a fine summer afternoon while sitting on patio or backyard soaking in the sun. An even better option might be listening to it while taking a drive through Niagara's wine country. (We'll have to play it on the iYellow Wine Tour won't we!)

Make sure you listen to this CD (Try HMV's Bay/Bloor location), but be aware that this soundtrack is not so easy to find, so you might have to purchase the CD online (new or used). Shoot us an email and let us know what you think of it!

Preview the album's songs and/or buy it on amazon.com here.

My favourites: 4. Picnic, 2. Constantine Snaps his fingers, 6. Wine Safari, 8. Los Olivos (beautiful sad song) and 11. Abandoning the Wedding (another very sad song).

1. Asphalt Groovin'
2. Constantine Snaps His Fingers
3. Drive!
4. Picnic
5. Lonely Day
6. Wine Safari
7. Miles' Theme
8. Los Olivos
9. Chasing The Golfers
10. Walk To The Hitching Post
11. Abandoning The Wedding
12. Slipping Away As Mum Sleeps
13. Bowling Tango
14. I'm Not Drinking Any #@%!$ Merlot!
15. Miles And Maya

Cheers,

Paxton